The Bone Crackers
- Name three soldiers mentioned in the bible.
(Joab, Naemann, Cornelius)
- In which book of the bible to we read about Haman? (Esther)
- Which Roman was in charge of cultivation in Syria at the time of Jesus’ birth? (Cyrenius)
- Who was Bernice? (The wife of king Agrippa)
- What were the names of Abraham’s brothers?
- What was the name of a female judge and her companion?
- What happened first? Appointment of Matthew as an apostle or the appearance of the Holy Spirit? (Appointment of Matthew as an apostle)
- What was the goddess in Ephesus called who was worshipped the most?
- What was Priscilla’s husband called; which job did he have?
(Aquila, tent maker)
- Name three sons of David. (Salomon, Absalom, Nathan)